Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamza99a
Creator II
Creator II

Qlikview creating linking of tables

Right now I have 4 tables that I would like to link together. So far I have a Date field that is linking the 4 properly, however I would like to link some tables based on other fields. Two tables must be linked by  a tax id field and then another two have to be linked by a loan number and another by acct number.  I DO NOT want Synthetic keys as it seems to mess up the data. 

Tables I have:

Relationship table- this must be linked to my entity involvement table based on Tax ID field

Entity involvement table: this must be linked based on loan number to the loan table

Entity Involvment: Also must be linked to Deposits table based on account num

Also I am trying to use a group by field and then add counts together, but I dont see any way of doing this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance for the help given in this case.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Make sure only the fields that must be used for the links have the same name in both tables. Rename any other fields to make sure they won't be used to link the tables.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Make sure only the fields that must be used for the links have the same name in both tables. Rename any other fields to make sure they won't be used to link the tables.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand