Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatich
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview desktop version 12.50.20000 - File is not getting save after loading data from Oracle db

I have installed QlikViewDesktop version 12.50.20000 in windows 10 . reload the data from oracle database. reload is successful but when I am trying to save qlikview file. data is  not getting save . I also check qlikview file  does  not have read only option checked.Can you please help me to resolve this issue. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, if the data is loaded, when the document is saved the data is stored. Have you checked that the document really has data laodede when it ends?

Do a manual reload and after the reload finish try to create some teble box to fill with fields and confirm that there is data loaded. Maybe an 'inner Join' or a 'drop table' is removing all data before the load process ends.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, if the data is loaded, when the document is saved the data is stored. Have you checked that the document really has data laodede when it ends?

Do a manual reload and after the reload finish try to create some teble box to fill with fields and confirm that there is data loaded. Maybe an 'inner Join' or a 'drop table' is removing all data before the load process ends.