Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

Qlikview error messages

Hi,

I'm new to qlikview, and I have been asked by my manager to investigate and resolve error messages that are emailled to our support box everyday.

Error 1

The task "TGSL Daily Performance TEST Yearly.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:

07/12/2012 07:00:42 Error The task "TGSL Daily Performance TEST Yearly.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: stringToUnescape at System.Uri.UnescapeDataString(String stringToUnescape) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.GetFileName(String path) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Error 2

The task "ActiveQuote Performance.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:

07/12/2012 07:00:01 Error The task "ActiveQuote Performance.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: stringToUnescape at System.Uri.UnescapeDataString(String stringToUnescape) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.GetFileName(String path) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Would someone be able to help me interpret what these messages mean?

Many Thanks

Dan