Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview licence

Hello Qlikview Experts,

I am very new to qlikview and working on the personal edition and i am not able to open other qlikview file except the sample files and i want to know about the qlikview licence. Will it be licence problem i am very newbie and working for the company please help.

Thanks Emily

4 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

manojkvrajan
Luminary
Luminary

Hi Emily,

Welcome to QlikView. QlikView Personal Edition has limitations including the restricted access to open the QVW created by another user. You can use the Personal Edition to learn QlikView and do practice exercises. However, you have to purchase a license from Qlik (for Personal use) or can lease a license from the QlikView server for Development if you have QlikView installed in your company.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manoj,

I am using personal edition for learning qlikview, but how can i purchase license from Qlik for personal use and how can i lease a license sorry for that i am new in qlikview thanks for reply also.

Thanks Emily

manojkvrajan
Luminary
Luminary

Hi Emily,

It is possible to lease a license from the QlikView server ONLY if you work in an organization using QlikView. However, you can contact Qlik Concierge / Support to check the details to purchase a license for yourself. I am not sure about the recent pricing details. 

Regards,

Manoj