Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Qlikview on Windows8.1

Hi All,

Did anyone install Qlikview desktop version on Windows8.1? What are your experiece.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have installed in Windows 8.1 Version. Its working fine till now i have not faced any issues with this version. I suggest you to install in Windows 8.1 Version.

Hope it will helpful!!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
ecolomer
Master II
Master II

my experience has been good

I have not had any problem so far, although I have not made extensive use

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have installed in Windows 8.1 Version. Its working fine till now i have not faced any issues with this version. I suggest you to install in Windows 8.1 Version.

Hope it will helpful!!

qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II
Author

Thank you both for your valuable information. I go for a new personal laptop with OS8.1.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you have a look at System Requirements for QlikView 11.2 you will notice that it supported Windows 8 and also Windows 8.1 since many Service Releases ago.

I have used QlikView on both operating systems since the first SR that supported it and had no problems whatsoever relating to the OS. This has been on a computer I use on daily basis. Furthermore Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 SR2 which corresponds to Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 runs QlikView Server and QlikView Desktop (often on the server) without any problems.

BR

Petter S

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

As far as I know there is no issues till now with Windows 8.1.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable

Hello !

Well ... I've sucessful downloaded and installed, but once i double click on the desktop shortcut it just dont start at all.

The task manager shows that it's being executed but nothing happens.

qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Marcio,

Which version of QV you installed?

Not applicable

Hello

Problem solved !! Retried to install with an user account with adminstrator rights and got it sucessfull instaled, my user alread is administrator but for some reason wasn't working.

Thx for the support