Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Qlikview server - No connection error

Hi,

I am a recent user of Qlikview and there is an issue for which your help would be of great interest.

The idea is to use a .qvw file in Qlikview Access Point, but the thing is when one clicks the desired file, it returns "No connection" error pop-up.

There are other files in that folder, which used to work normally but now are also returning the same error.

As I need Access Point to work as soon as possible (there are deadlines to meet), have you got any idea of what can be occouring and what can I do to fix it?

Thank you,

JD

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I Would recommend you to restart the QlikView Services (All 5) and then try accessing the report from access point.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hello,

No Connection Error occurs because your system doesn't have enough memory (RAM) to display the report.

Make sure that you have proper RAM available.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thank you, Kaushik Solanki.

However, the file runs perfectly in my laptop computer, in which I have QlikView Personal License.

When I put a copy of this file into the computer with AccessPoint, I get  the referred error. It should be noticed that the computer with AccessPoint has more RAM that the laptop computer.

Besides, other files that used to work in the same computer with AccessPoint (some of them demanded much more memory than the file I am trying to use) are now returning the same "No connection error", so I don't understand what can be causing this issue now.

Do you have any more suggestions?

Regards,

JD

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I Would recommend you to restart the QlikView Services (All 5) and then try accessing the report from access point.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks a lot!

That worked perfectly.

Best regards,

JD