Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.
I have installed few weeks ago by a mistake the version 9 of the personal edition of
Qlikview and worked with it.
As I could read on your internet site that update to version 11 is for free I downloaded and installed
the version 11 on the same laptop.
The following events happened:
- I could not read/open files created with version 9.
- I could create files with the version 11 but I could not re-open again them after being saved.
- I uninstalled the version 11 and installed again version 9 and I could open both files created
with version 9 and version 11.
All in all with version 11 installed, I was not able to open any file created with itself or version 9.
To solve the problem I was suggested and I performed the following operations:
-deleted all values in the windows registry--> I deleted the values in H_KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Qliktech.
- -uninstalled QV9.
-- -deleted the file \AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView\Settings.ini
I installed QV11 again and I have still the same problem.
Is there something I missed to perform, or there is no solution for this problem