cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III

Qmc - system- qlikview server --- processing.. please wait

In my qmc status , document, users all tabs are working fine.

But when I click system- license-qlikview server-

I'm getting message

Processing.. please wait.. 

Why is it so?

Why only qlikview server tab is not working.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Chris_Rice
Support
Support

At that point the server is trying to read your lef.txt and PGO files. I would make sure those files aren't locked by another process.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

So if you go to QMC\Documents\User Documents and expand the QVS there, the doc list is returned fine?  

If you go to QMC\Status\QVS Statistics\QVS\Performance tab, information is being returned there as well?  

If so, then I would believe the issue should be narrowed down to something in the licensing to Chris' point, would check the LEF.txt file in ProgramData\QlikTech and in the QVS Settings.ini in the same path but then in QlikViewServer folder and the [Authentication] area to be sure things look good there.  

The odd thing is if there were a license issue, things should not really be working, so this does not make a lot of sense either at the moment.  Check your QVS Event Log as well to see if there is anything popping up in there, but be sure you Logging level is set to High in the QVS settings in QMC on the Logging tab etc...  

Sorry I do not have a more definitive answer for you, but hopefully this gives you a few more things to check if you have not sorted it out as yet.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
yuvald48
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Brett, what if both answers are no? 

So if you go to QMC\Documents\User Documents and expand the QVS there, the doc list is returned fine?  

If you go to QMC\Status\QVS Statistics\QVS\Performance tab, information is being returned there as well?