cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aarceoh
Contributor
Contributor

Quarter amount and his accumulated

Hi, i have a pivot table and one of the expressions calculates the amount in function of the selected quarter, but now i need create another expression whos calculated the accumulated amount till the selected quarter. From this way i can show the amount for the selected quarter and his accumulated amount in case to select the quarter two, for example.

Any idea to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, if you have calendar that relates echa quarter to his year and month you can use something like:

Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}, NumMonth={"<=$(=Max(NunMonth)"}, Quarter=>} Value)

If quearter selected is 'Q2' (months 4 to 6), the max NumMonth will be 6, this expression will sum the values of max year selected, months from 1 to 6, and ignoring selections of Quarter (to ignore the filter of months 4 to 6).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, if you have calendar that relates echa quarter to his year and month you can use something like:

Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}, NumMonth={"<=$(=Max(NunMonth)"}, Quarter=>} Value)

If quearter selected is 'Q2' (months 4 to 6), the max NumMonth will be 6, this expression will sum the values of max year selected, months from 1 to 6, and ignoring selections of Quarter (to ignore the filter of months 4 to 6).

Aarceoh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you, this works...¡¡¡