Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Quick Query

Hi,

I have very limeted knowledge of Qlikview and have not used it in a long time. However I have been asked a question relating to one of my collegues reports who is off on holiday.

Please can someone validate my theory on the below formula.

(

sum({$<JobType=-{"MANIN","Man","MAN"}>} JobTalkTime)/sum({$<JobType=-{"MANIN","Man","MAN"}, Code49s={0}>} Calls))

+(

sum({$<JobType=-{"MANIN","Man","MAN"}>} JobWrapTime)/sum({$<JobType=-{"MANIN","Man","MAN"}, Code49s={0}>} Calls))

I belive it is totalling the amount of JobTalkType and dividing it by the number of Code 49's where the JobType was not one of MANIN, Man or MAN. That or its only where the JobType is one of those. I cant be sure.

Regards Jonny

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Jonny,

It's totalling where it's not one of those. Go to QlikView Help (F1) and search for "Set Analysis." There is an excellent article there that explains all the syntax.

Regards,

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, but what´s your doubt?

Your expression it´s fine.....if i understood!!!!

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Is it calculating if the JobType is one of the listed values or is it calculating where it is not one of the values. #

J.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Jonny,

It's totalling where it's not one of those. Go to QlikView Help (F1) and search for "Set Analysis." There is an excellent article there that explains all the syntax.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

JobType=-{"MANIN","Man","MAN"} -->All job type except these 3 values

Code49s={0} --> Only Code49s equal 0

that is your calcule!!!!

Not applicable
Author

Many thanks!

Not applicable
Author

look this article!!!!Is Helpfull!!!!!

[View:http://community.qlik.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/674/8524.Set_5F00_Analysis_5F00_Webinar.pptx:550:0]