Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.
Where can i download the Qlikview server for windows8
Go to Solution.
Supported Windows Servers
QlikViewis a Windows-based technology. Upto Version 11.2 SR4, there have been
both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of QlikView Server (and Publisher).
These versions can be installed on the following Windows Server versions:
• Windows Server 2003, both 32-bit and 64-bit
• Windows Server 2003 R2, both 32-bit and 64-bit
• Windows Server 2008, both 32-bit and 64-bit
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit only)
For purposes of testing and developmentonly, QlikView Server 32-bit or 64-bit
can also be installed on the following professional (not home edition) desktop
• Windows XP, both 32-bit (SP3) and 64-bit (SP2)
• Windows Vista, both 32-bit and 64-bit
• Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit
QlikView Server only runs on "server" os's and Windows 8 is a desktop os not a server os, so no can do.
Apart from our colleges suggestions you need to be a partner to get Server Binaries.
thnq all...dat is not in personal desktop....