Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

RE:support Prjct

hi ,

wat is meant by support project?

wat are the roles represents?

any suggestions to work on dat please let me know..

thank u..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Usually support project means - the application/dashboard is already built, deployed and running. You have to support in terms of:

• Making minor changes in the front-end and even minor changes in the back-end
  • Maintaining user access, i.e. - providing/revoking CALs to and fro right users
  • Troubleshooting server issues like reload issues; services got stopped - revive them; taking care of pdf distribution issues....    

View solution in original post

5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Usually support project means - the application/dashboard is already built, deployed and running. You have to support in terms of:

• Making minor changes in the front-end and even minor changes in the back-end
  • Maintaining user access, i.e. - providing/revoking CALs to and fro right users
  • Troubleshooting server issues like reload issues; services got stopped - revive them; taking care of pdf distribution issues....    
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

tanq..tresesco

suri..

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Support Project involves the following:

1. Monitoring the dashboards in production environment.

2. Debugging and fixing the failed dashboards.

3. Understand, identify and troubleshoot whether it is related to server related or data related issues.

4. Follow escalation matrix.

5. You should have knowledge of server/publisher enviroment for support project.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

thank you shiva...if anythng  need

Plz suggest

suresh

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Sure suresh