Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lionking15
Creator
Creator

Rank Function

Hi ,

I have created an expression using "IF" condition against a dimension,But when i am using rank function to give ranking as per the expression i am getting null across all rows.

Kindly provide solution haw can i give ranking??

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How you created? Does this question or Document. Can you show the screen atleast

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
lionking15
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi.

its just an "IF" condition from which i am getting some value and i have to give ranking as per that vale.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If condition has lot variations. What's the problem to share the condition. So that we can help you. In fact, Without input's i am sure no body can't help

How your condition seems and where you doing or using Rank()

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

>>Kindly provide solution haw can i give ranking??

Its a little difficult to help you with the very limited information you have provided. Have you searched this site for a solution to your problem. There are many threads and blog postings covering this topic.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein