Re: Meeting Multiple Criteria

May be a set analysis like this

{<SKU = {"=Count({<SKU = P({<[Active Loc.] = {[M*]}>})>}[Active Loc.]) > 0"}>}

image.png

35 Replies
dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

I believe you hit this on the HEAD!!! I have one more question..... Could you add in the statement so that it pulls anything for "N" as well. It's currently pulling everything associated with "M", but can it look at "M", and "N"?

sunny_talwar
Author

Change to this

{<SKU = {"=Count({<SKU = P({<[Active Loc.] = {[M*], [N*]}>})>}[Active Loc.]) > 0"}>}
dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you Thank you! It works!! I do have to ask what is  {<SKU = {"=Count({<SKU = P({<[Active Loc.] = {[M*], [N*]}>})>}[Active Loc.]) > 0"}>}…….. SKU = P referencing?... sorry for all the questions just trying learn.

sunny_talwar
Author

dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you for sharing! I'm unable to select the "solution solved" on the formula that you've sent me. =( 

dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey Sunny,

How can I suppress Active Loc's that only have one SKU? You'll see this with most of the M, and N locations? 

This image below shows an example of where only one sku/one location is being populated. I want all of these removed.

QlikIimage1.PNG

sunny_talwar
Author

May be this

{<SKU = {"=Count({<SKU = P({<[Active Loc.] = {[M*], [N*]}>})>}[Active Loc.]) > 1"}>}
dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

Yeah, unfortunately  it's still populating SKU's with only 1 Active loc.. I was wondering if there's a statement that  can say it must be > 1 SKU?

Qlik2.PNG

sunny_talwar
Author

I removed one row for SKU = 00-28231058 where Active Loc. = P28421 and that seemed to have worked for me. Look at the attached app where SKU = 00-28231058 only have M64525 and doesn't show up on my chart 🙂