Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload button is not working in Qlikview Server

Hi,

I am new to Qlikview. I received  one requirement to create qlikview dashboard.

Here is my issue. I created a qlikview dashboard with Oracle SQL query and Excel file with reload button.

When i change my file name and click the reload button is working fine in desktop. But this functionality is not working in QlikView access point. Someone can help me, how to fix this issue.

Thanks

Venkata Penneti

6 Replies
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Venkata Penneti,

Reload action on the button will not work in Ajax. This is known limitation. You may try using IE.

From help file..see below highlighted

Reload Button.JPG

Reload Button

Regards,

Siva

Not applicable
Author

Hi Siva,

Thank you very much for your reply. Do you know any workaround regarding this reload button in Server/QlikView Access Point.

Thanks

Venkata Penneti

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Venkat,

Right hand side ->second tab  (Reload) if you there u can do reload the job in QMC.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rama Sai,

I did not see Source Documents tab in my server. I am using the below version of QlikView. Can you Please let me know where I can find the tab.

Thanks

Venkata Penneti

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Venkata Penneti,

You may macro or EDX discussed in the discussion here Re: Reload and design from Access point

Reload button on Access Point

But I havent tried on my side. If you want to create a reload button on the UI of the dashboard, these are the ways. If you want to automate the reload, then you need to use server, or batch file to do that.

How to Reload qvw through any command line in windows

Regards,

Siva

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi Venkata,

If the reload works in QV Desktop, but fails when attempting to reload from QV Server, typically this is a permissions issue. On QV Server, ensure that the account running the QlikView Distribution Service has the appropriate permissions to the source data as the account in use when running reload from QV Desktop.

Hope this helps

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!