Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinod_nallapaneni

Reload failed in management console

Hi all,

My source document is in file server path. While extract and reloading manually it was working fine. where as in management console job getting failed. How to fix this?

Can any one help me on this.

Vinod.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

Try like this ...

Create an app only with the excel file which is giving the error i.e.

\\tsclient\P\Supply Chain\Alloy\3B poll summary\INV SAP 2016.xls

add the necessary load statement and check your able to load the data or not

NOTE: First test without any conditions and then check with conditional statements

View solution in original post

13 Replies
avinashelite

What is the error your getting ??

Have you create the data source DSN in SERVER and have you checked folder access

vinod_nallapaneni
Author

Log says Memory allocation.

No, I didn't created the data DSN in server. Can you please guide me how to do that in server?

Vinod.

avinashelite

share the complete log file , if your app is fetching data from the ODBC DB then you need to create the DSN otherwise not required

vinod_nallapaneni
Author

Here you go and help.

avinashelite

this is not the actual log file this is the Server log..go to document path and check for qvwname.log file it will in hidden or in format txt format

vinod_nallapaneni
Author

Sorry. PFA.

avinashelite

Check whether your service account which is reloading the QV apps has access for this location

\\tsclient\P\Supply Chain\Alloy\3B poll summary\INV SAP 2016.xls

and whether the file is their or not , its falling because of this

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Or maybe just change the path variable vPdrivePath to vDrivePath in Your from

vinod_nallapaneni
Author

Source file was there.

And I don't think so it has no access for this location because source files of other QV apps  has the same same location . They were running successfully.

Better you can guide me how to check that QV apps has access or not. So that I will conform from my end.

Vinod.