Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload not work

Hi all!  Not work reload in manager. In client work.

ErrorMode1

WHITH access not work in manager!

In access i use ntuser (not User).

Безымянный.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

BTW you can use the Username/Password fields in QMC for this also but only if your Section Access list already has an entry with a different NTNAME and ACCESS=ADMIN. Then siimply enable the Section Access checkbox, enter domainname\accountname in the User name field (exactly like the NTNAME value in your Section Access table) and the corresponding AD account password in the Password field, and everything should work.

But better use the service account trick in section access.

Peter

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Can u please check the following QlikView services running or not?

1. QlikView Directory Service Connector
  2. QlikView Distribution Service
  3. QlikView Management Service
  4. QlikView Server
  5. QlikView Webserver
Not applicable
Author

all WORK! IN access problem!!!!

Failed Reload

Not applicable
Author

i use Section access, but not use USER and PASSWORD. I use NTname... what me do&

11111111111111111.jpg

Colin-Albert

Have you included the service account that is running the Qlikview services to the section access permissions, with full access, in the document section access script. It looks like the section access is preventing the services from opening the document

Not applicable
Author

no!

It not work only WHITH SECTION ACCESS BECOUSE use ntname! i sad it!

Section access in manager not see USER becous qvw not have USER, only NTNAME and manager not understend it!

Colin-Albert

You need to add the NTNAME for the QlikView service account login user as an ADMIN to the document in section access script.

The reload is trying to open the document using the service username and does not have permission in section access to open the document, therefore the reload fails.

Do you have the service account user in you section access list?

Not applicable
Author

Yes.  

if i delete section access  - script on manager work

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

How is your service account included in the section access list? It should include field values NTNAME=domain\account, ACCESS=ADMIN, and any linkage fields for data reduction should be empty.

Please post this line overhere.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

if i use Section access in manager page and set nothing - error too