Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reload qvw from windows task scheduler

I have Qlikview server on a windows server 2008 server.

I already have 1 Qlikview dashboard scheduled in the qlik console (by trigger) and i also need to schedule it to run every day at 11am.

I thought I used the windows task scheduler but it is not working.

the bat file works. ( in command line)

some help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Ricardo,

when creating a task in windows task scheduler there are often two issues: credentials (password) and "Log on as service" privilage the account should have when running a task. Check those.

Hope this helps.

Juraj

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ricardo,

¿Why do you need to use the task scheduler instead of doing it on the qliksense server?

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Ricardo,

when creating a task in windows task scheduler there are often two issues: credentials (password) and "Log on as service" privilage the account should have when running a task. Check those.

Hope this helps.

Juraj

mgavidia
Creator
Creator

Ricardo,

I have some Qlikview documents that I use to collect data from different data sources, I want to keep those private, so, I've scheduled them to run with Windows Task Scheduler using a batch file, just like you say you have yours.

Here is the setup on my Task Scheduler which works without problems; see if your setup is missing anything from mine.

Having said that, I also have several users dashboards that I refresh daily at a specific time.

For them, I use the Reload feature under Documents tab of the QMC.

I hope this helps you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

because Qmc only have 1 way of scheculing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

the problem was : user running batch need to be a qlik user licenced

holguinmora
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mgvidia hi, 

I all ready did all the procedure but it allow me to open Qlik Sense Desktop but I´m missing how to run or load the info from a specific app, can you give me hand with your comments?

Regards