cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mootilate
Contributor
Contributor

Remove dimension result if no expression data for a period

I am looking to remove results from a dimension where there has been no results for a set period of time.

As you can see from the image, James has had no scores for more than 6 weeks so should not show in the table anymore as he will have left the company. 

QlikHelp1.PNG

Thanks for any help.

Labels (4)
6 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

several options
but if you want to display only Names with a number higher than 6 of date for example

you can replace Dimension Name by :

=aggr(only({<Name={"=count(date)>6"}>} Name) ,Name)

and Supress when value is Null

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Mootilate
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, that answers some of the question, but I am looking for where there is nothing in the previous 6 weeks. 

That just checked if there was more than 6 weeks worth of data. My data set goes back years.

Taoufiq_Zarra

yes, its also possible

can you share a sample data i can send you the script

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Mootilate
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi the table above has Names, Score and Date

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps with inner analysis?

Sum({<Name-={"=Sum({<Week={">=$(=Max(Week-6))<=$(=Max(Week))"}>} Measure)=0"}>} Measure)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did Anil's last post get you what you needed?  If so, do not forget to return to the thread and use the Accept as Solution button on his post.  This gives him credit for the help and lets other Community Members know what worked.  We appreciate it if people do close out their threads rather than leaving them unsolved, so please either mark things or let us know what you still need.  If you are still working upon things, as Taofiq referenced, you will get faster help if you can attach a sample app with the data model etc., as that makes it much easier for folks to figure out what the correct solution is.

You may also want to bookmark the following link, as there are over 700 posts there from our internal experts and most are how-to related, so that will likely be very helpful to you going forward too.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.