Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Replicate same chart for different countries in same sheet

Is it possible to create same type of charts e.g. a line chart showing Sales vs Revenue for a country and  replicate this chart for different countries  in the same sheet . Or lets say is there a way to multi select countries from a list box and have each chart linked to each selection in the list box?

Thanks for your help.

15 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Make a chart and turn on "trellis" (bottom left on the Dimension tab) aimed at the country dimension.

May you live in interesting times!
sunny_talwar

Trellis is what you want to do as pointed out by okg

You can find it under the chart properties:

Best,

S

maxgro
MVP
MVP

open Data Visualization.qvw, usually in C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Documents (QlikView install folder)

There is a trellis tab with 2 examples

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for getting back. Looks like I dont have access to Trellis through my version, any workarounds?
Capture.PNG

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

What sort of chart have you chosen in the screen shot above, it should be available for all except Pivot and Straight Table Charts.

Andy

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

What version of QlikView are you running?

Trellis should be available on most charts since QlikView 11 (and probably earlier versions).

richard_pearce6
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can you check your chart type?

Trellis won't be enabled if you're using a straight table or pivot table.

Richard

Not applicable
Author

I'm running Qlivkiew 11 , but yes the chart type in question here is Pivot chart and Trellis is available with other chart types. Thank you so much for getting back. But is there a way I could use it for Pivot charts?

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

No.

However, you could explain your use case and maybe there is a better solution to the problem than using a Pivot table.

But since it is a Pivot table, why not just add the country as the first Dimension; that should automatically make all other dimensions stacked on top of that and cause the result you want.

If not, please re-explain your problem.