Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CeciliaPerez3
Contributor
Contributor

Report doesn't show tables

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a Report with QlikView Report Editor, i've made a few reports before and i've never had a problem with that.

This new report has 4 pages, each with different pivot tables of my model (each on differents tabs) but when i select preview  (View to print the report) only two pages doesn't show the tables. But if i select the tab where the table is and again select preview, then the table is shown in the report but the others tables doesn't show. 

Also I printed all the pages and they were in blanck (only two pages had tables)

What can be? 

On my others models it doesn't happen and they have the same structure (expressions, tables).

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fema3773
Contributor II
Contributor II

I hope you found a resolution.  I renamed all my tables (Object ID) and it worked normally.  I don't know why that worked, but you could give it a shot.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
fema3773
Contributor II
Contributor II

This sounds like the same thing that is happening to me.  It is only specific charts that won't show up.  It just looks like an empty box once I drag them in and nothing shows once printed.  I hope someone knows how to resolve.  I don't have an idea.  

fema3773
Contributor II
Contributor II

I hope you found a resolution.  I renamed all my tables (Object ID) and it worked normally.  I don't know why that worked, but you could give it a shot.

CeciliaPerez3
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Woow  that works, I also had my tables in a container, I took them out, changed their Object Id, placed them in my report, put them back in the container and the report shows all the tables. Thank you 😄