Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
federicaarno92
Contributor
Contributor

Report print layout

Hello,
I changed my pc's screen from 15 'to 13'. Now printing reports no longer has formatting. Can you tell me how to find a workaround?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Federica, I am afraid the information you have provided is not really enough for anyone to offer much help, can you provide more details on exactly what you have going on for us?  I get the part about downsizing your monitor, but bit lost as to the rest of it, so any further specific details you can provide should help us potentially come up with some alternatives for you.  Generally I would venture it should be a matter of using the 'zoom' feature to adjust things automatically, that would be the best guidance I have at the moment.  Provide as much detail as you can as to which client you are using and by report, what you mean there, are you talking about printing a sheet object, or are you just referring to the view of the QVW file you are opening and using...  Hopefully this makes some sense, but really need more details to provide anything further for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.