Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Highlighted
rookie_123
New Contributor II

Resize bundle image loaded in qlikview

I am loading images in Qlikview TextObject(I select representation as Image for TextObject)  with help of bundle and the images gets loaded properly.But I want its size to be reduced maintaining the aspect.It gets loaded and is bit larger for my use case.

So is there any way where we can control the size of the image which gets loaded

P.S: In  General -> Layout -> Image Stretch I have selected Keep Aspect  for TextObject properties

My expression is as follows

=if( Sales >0,

'qmem://Image Name/uparrow',

'qmem://Image Name/downarrow'

)

Any help will be appreciated

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sergey_Shuklin
Valued Contributor

Re: Resize bundle image loaded in qlikview

Hello!

I didn't get the point. You've already checked Keep Aspect for your image. This option will resize your picture as long as you will be changing the frame of your textbox object. Whats wrong? Can you show some visual instances how it looks now and how it should be?

4 Replies
Sergey_Shuklin
Valued Contributor

Hello!

I didn't get the point. You've already checked Keep Aspect for your image. This option will resize your picture as long as you will be changing the frame of your textbox object. Whats wrong? Can you show some visual instances how it looks now and how it should be?

singhpooja
Contributor III

Hi,

Have you tried following

1. Select the object.
  2. Hold down CTRL.
  3. Move the mouse pointer over one of the handles and then click and drag the mouse.
  4. Release the mouse button before you release CTRL.

I did the same and its working fine for me . You can reduce or increase size of images by dragging too.

Thanks,

rookie_123
New Contributor II

Thanks. I resized the textbox and got it done.

rookie_123
New Contributor II

Thanks.I will try this too