Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijayit43
Creator
Creator

Restrict Access QlikView Accesspoint through Static IP

Hi,

In Our Organization we accessing QlikView Server access point through domain name "xyz.com/Qlikview" and we are enable SSL security at this domain. and Its working fine. but when we use Static IP(which are mapped with domain) to accessing QlikView Access point then we access this.

If we are going to access Qlik View through static IP it should not be accessible and It must be redirected to Qlik View URL.

Please help.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Josh_Berg_Support

I'm a bit confused by your question, are you unable to access the Accesspoint when using a static IP or are you concerned that use a static IP allows you access the Accesspoint, but you think this should not be the case?  Some clarity would be helpful here.

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If you wish to do redirection etc., you need to use IIS as the web server and you would need to install the Microsoft IIS Support component on the QVS install, which installs the Settings service instead of the QV Web Server service.  This is outside scope of the product and is more of a network/IIS issue.  If you need help with redirects etc., your best bet is likely going to be one of the Microsoft or other IIS forums I believe.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.