Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Rolling date range in set analysis expression

I am trying to create a set analysis expression that will select transactions that have date from today to three days ago. This is the expressionL

(Sum ({<nDate = {"$((>=num(today())-1))"}>}[Actual Input Qty]))-(Sum ({<nDate = {"$((>=num(today())-1))"}>}[Std Input Qty])) 

This expression returns zero for all instances.  I would appreciate any help you can provide.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I ended up using the following after creating YearDay using the DayNumberOfYear expression in the load script:

= sum({<"YearDay" = {">=$(=max(YearDay)-4)<=$(=max(YearDay))"}>}[Actual Input Qty] - [Std Input Qty])

Thanks to those who responded.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Try to get Day from NDate then using this expression:

sum({<Day= {">=$(=max(Day)-3)<=$(=max(Day))"} >} [Actual Input Qty]-[Std Input Qty])

Hope its can help you.

- Heri

MayilVahanan

Hi

Try this,

= sum({<nDate = {">= $( = max (nDate) - 3) <= $(= max(nDate) )"}>}[Actual Input Qty] - [Std Input Qty])

hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

I ended up using the following after creating YearDay using the DayNumberOfYear expression in the load script:

= sum({<"YearDay" = {">=$(=max(YearDay)-4)<=$(=max(YearDay))"}>}[Actual Input Qty] - [Std Input Qty])

Thanks to those who responded.