Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

SUM BETWEEN

Hello,

I would like a sum of customers who depends on two condtions of sum

I made the following calculation but that does not give me the good result.

sum( {<[Code Client]={"=     sum ({<[Date Commande]={"">=$(=vDate24mois) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)""}>} Occurrence_Cde )>2  and 

sum ({<[Date Commande]={"">=$(=vDate24mois) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)""}>} Occurrence_Cde )<=5 "}>} Occurrence_Client )

Can you help me? Thank you

15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

here is a lighter version of the model. It's weird the calculation is unstable when I open the number of clients that meet the criteria is 2 and when I click on a client it goes to 4 thank you for your help

sunny_talwar

You have on open trigger which restrict the date to a range.... basically only two clients are available for the date selection made

Capture.PNG

and when you clear, there all clients are available and only two meet the condition... what is the expected output when you open?

sunny_talwar

May be you need this

=Sum({<[Code Client]={"=Sum ({1<[Date Commande]={"">=$(=vDate24mois) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)""}>} Occurrence_Cde) > 2 and Sum ({1<[Date Commande]={"">=$(=vDate24mois) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)""}>} Occurrence_Cde )<= 5"}, [Date Commande]={">=$(=vDate24mois) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)"}>} Occurrence_Client)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

In fact what I want is on customers who ordered over the period from October 10 to November 21.Look their buying behavior over the last 24 months and count only those whose number of orders are between 2 and 5 over the last 24 months

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have the impression that with this formula I will count all the customers having a number of order between 2 and 5 over the last 24 months. Or I want this count only on the customers selected during the period from October 10 to 21 November

thanks for your help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

sorry you were right the last calculation is good with all these formulas I'm a little lost
thank you very much