Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jose_vargas
Creator
Creator

Scatter Chart - configuration of Axis and double chart

Hi Community.

I created a scatter chart, and at the beginning it shows the axes centered in the middle of the whole graph, as in the image  "qw1"

But when I select a dimension, for example the year, month or some other filter, the calculation is correct but the crossing of the axes moves "qw2"

How Can I do for that the crossing of the axes is always in the center of the graph??, so that it does not move, the bubbles can move but not the AXIS. Any configuration to do?

On the other hand it is possible to place another similar chart on top of one, I need to make a comparison about the behavior of the bubbles from one year to another, In Excel I can do this and it looks like this image. Any ideas?
The red bubble is from the year 2018 and the transparent red bubble is from 2017  (check the imagen "qw3"

Thanks /Gracias

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

The reference line is based on your expression you created it with. You could try changing your aggregation type. As for the comparing the periods this is easily done with the Set reference feature by right clicking on chart and making another selection to compare to.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Jose, did Lisa's comment help you with your problem, or are you still looking for further help?  If Lisa's explanation did help, be sure to use the Accept as Solution button to give her credit and let others know it worked.  If you still need further help, please leave an update on where you stand with things.  If you did something different, consider sharing that via a post and then mark that as the solution.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.