cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Scatter Plot

In scatter plot, i have 1 dimension and 3 expressions. 3 expression is for the size of the bubble and is conditional.

Now on hover over bubble, it is showing all the 3 expression values.

I want to hide 3rd expression value on hover, can anyone help on this?

14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Better to provide sample application.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
shiveshsingh
Master
Master
Author

Attached...plz check

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
shiveshsingh
Master
Master
Author

Hi, my QV license is expired, can you tell what you changed?

shiveshsingh
Master
Master
Author

Screenshots plz?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

UN-Check the popup from presentation tab. And then use these expressions?

1) Dual('Sum = ' & Sum(Salary), Salary)

2) Dual('Average = ' & Sum(Salary)/Count(Salary),Sum(Salary)/Count(Salary))

3) Dual('',Salary)

Note - Please enable popup labels in expression for first two metrics then mouse over in your bubbles.

Capture.PNG

Or alternatively we can simple change 3rd expression. But here you can't rid equal sign if we go second approach, So follow first approach

shiveshsingh
Master
Master
Author

But then dimension will not be shown, Name has to be there in hover.It's mandatory

please show that also

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That's why I've clearly initiate for you in second approach. But, Looks it's not good.

Third Approach, May be create calculate dimension like

=aggr(Name & ' : ' & sum(Salary), Name)

Note - This dimension can show in legend it self rather popup and you can explain same with customer to convey them as these are the limitation  in qlikview.

Capture.PNG

Please mark as helpful and flag correct answer if it applicable your needs.

shiveshsingh
Master
Master
Author

Yeah but in QV11, 3rd expression was not coming in hover but after QV12 it is coming without any change in scripting.

That's i am asking to hide 3rd expression without hiding dimension in Hover.

Dimension has to be there in hover except 3rd expression.

It is happening post upgrade in QV12