Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

jhlovenc
Not applicable

Script load order for left join and left join load

I have a script that says   "LOAD ... From MyTable"  And then it does a Left Join Load  To set a flag where more than one of a particular item exists in a particular place -   "Left Join Load Location_Id__c,  //WO Location WO_Id, if(count(WO_Id)>0,1,0) as Flag_WO_Exists Resident Work_order group by Location_Id__c, WO_Id;"  Which works fine.  However I want to left join MyTable on MyOtherTable  "Left Join (MyTable) ... From MyOtherTable"  and do another Left Join Load  Left Join Load Location_Id__c, //  WO Location Affected_IB_Device, if(count(Affected_IB_Device)>0,1,0) as Flag_WD_IB_Exists Resident Work_order group by Location_Id__c, //Group by Location then WO  Affected_IB_Device;  I tried to do it sequentially just as above and it failed.  I then did the table joins (MyTable to MyOtherTable) and put the left outer joins at the end and that failed as well.  Any thoughts?

1 Reply
Gabriel
Not applicable

Re: Script load order for left join and left join load

Hi,

Can I suggest you use ApplyMap function in place of the multiple JOINS you have.

Try ApplyMap()

Regards,

Gabriel