Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anonymous1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Script reload error

hey,

has anyone ever experienced "Execution of script failed, reload old data", but without a single error message appearing during execution? debug also shows no problem.

Labels (2)
6 Replies
menta
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi, are you reading or storing files? You can check this

anonymous1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

so i have created a log file which also appears totally fine.  the problem is that the script is trying to read QVDs that no longer exist as the data model has changed.  i have removed these tabs from the script and reloaded the script however the script execution fails without warning and the data model doesnt change either.  maybe there is somewhere else that tries to read these QVDs other than just the LOAD script?

menta
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Do you Have an instead script? Have you set the variable errormode to 0 in the script? In second case the script run but don't give errors.

There is a store of a qvd file? 

anonymous1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hi, 

yes i have a store of the qvds.  but i changed my data model and now have less qvds, but the script still wont reload correctly, although its not telling me whats wrong

menta
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

can you try to reload the script without store the qvd? 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Natash, the most useful thing would be to attach the script log you do have, this way we can look through that to see if we can spot anything that you may be doing that could be causing the issue.  We may need an export of the script as well, so we can check to see what is and is not being processed during the actual load as well, but you can try just the script log first if you want.

I think you said you did have the script log, so hopefully you can attach that, that should be a good start here.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.