Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
hopkinsc
Valued Contributor II

Search Box

Hi, can anyone tellme if we can remove the big magnifying glass icon from a search box?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Search Box

There is currently no way to remove the magnifying glass icon from the search box.

8 Replies
Not applicable

Search Box

Hi,

You can remove it by unchecking the 'search' value under the 'Special Icons' property under 'Caption' tab.

hopkinsc
Valued Contributor II

Search Box

Hi, No, thats not what i mean.

On a SEARCH BOX there is a big magnifying glass on the left hand side.

Not applicable

Search Box

This would be nice to know. I tried for a while trying to find something to do this before, but it didnt happen. Tongue Tied

MVP
MVP

Search Box

I don't know any way of removing it, but if you reduce the vertical sze of the box, the magn glass gets smaller.

That's abou all I can suggest Sad

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable

Search Box

There is currently no way to remove the magnifying glass icon from the search box.

Not applicable

Search Box

Your showing listbox properties , not the searchbox properties. For Searchbox properties, there is no way to remove the Search glass icon though...

Not applicable

Re: Search Box

Is there a way to do this now that we are in Version 11?  Or at least a way to control the font color for magnifying glass icon and the drop-down icon separate from the text so that I could hide it?

Re: Search Box

Do we have this functionality ?? (I apologies i am posting very old thread)

Life is so rich, and we need to respect to the life !!!
Community Browser