Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

wgonzalez
Contributor

Searching for QlikView Trainings Provider

Hi,

I need to reach a competent QlikView Trainings provider with experience in Medical Devices Manufacturing industry.  The trainings of interest are Developer and Designer for 5 people.  Please let me know.

Thanks.

3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Searching for QlikView Trainings Provider

Try posting your question on LinkedIn QlikView Marketplace group

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/QlikView-Services-Marketplace-4546383?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

Not applicable

Hello Wilfredo,

I would like an opportunity to speak with you regarding your inquiry.  Our firm, Infinity Info Systems, is a Qlikview Partner, and we were recently recognized for our "Implementation of the Year Award."  I am the Senior Account Manager on our Life Sciences practice at Infinity.  We specifically focus in medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical companies, and biotech organizations for our solutions and services.  We have a Life Sciences team and Qlikview trainers who may be able to help you with your request.  I look forward to speaking with you further to better understand some of your needs.  You may contact me directly at 646 747 7497 or via email: nlucarelli@infinityinfo.com

Warmest Regards,

Nicole Lucarelli

Infinity Info Systems

wgonzalez
Contributor

Hi Nicole,

I sent you an email today.  Thanks.