Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijaysahu2
Creator
Creator

Section Access code not in hidden script

Hi All

Is it compulsory to write section access code under hidden script tab?

Can't we write it in normal tab?

Why am I asking this question because hidden script does ask for password to open it whereas I have client  document access and can easily see the section access code without giving any password..

Does it mean that my client did not use hidden script to hide section access code.

I have googled a lot about section access and everyone strats with to create hidden script.

Thanks

Vijay Sahu

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
adityaakshaya
Creator III
Creator III

Your dashboard section access code must be written in normal tab. To identify whether your code has hidden tab or not, you can reload the dashboard while loading if it shows / in the loading message then there is a hidden tab.

Let me know if need to know more.

Regards 

Akshaya

View solution in original post

4 Replies
adityaakshaya
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Vijay,

It is not compulsory to have section access under hidden script whereas it is advisable to have it under hidden script. Section access is related to security so it is better to have it under hidden script.

You can write your section access in normal tab.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akshaya

vijaysahu2
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Akhaya,

I am bit confused how it works..I know how the hidden script and section access is create..

I have many client dashboards access but when I open it , it does not ask for password and my info is not added in the section access table..

I can easily see the code

adityaakshaya
Creator III
Creator III

Your dashboard section access code must be written in normal tab. To identify whether your code has hidden tab or not, you can reload the dashboard while loading if it shows / in the loading message then there is a hidden tab.

Let me know if need to know more.

Regards 

Akshaya

vijaysahu2
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes ..I think you are right this script is witten in normal tab ...hidden script is always appears at left most but In my case all the section access code is written in second tab after Main tab.