Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Section Access

Bom dia, pessoal. Sou novo na comunidade e gostaria de tirar uma dúvida quanto ao Section Access do Qlikview. Temos aqui um painel de atendimento de tickets dos analistas de TI onde a redução dos dados é feita pelo login do analista na rede. Mas, apesar dos dados terem que ser reduzidos para o analista que logar no painel, de modo que o painel mostre apenas as suas informações, o analista deve também enxergar os números da sua equipe, de forma que ele se veja posicionado em relação à sua equipe. O problema é que após a redução, os números da sua equipe passa a ser os seus próprios números, já que os dados foram reduzidos. Como posso aplicar o Section Access por usuário e ainda assim mostrar os números da sua equipe?

1 Reply
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Translation:

Good morning people. I'm new to the community and would like to get in touch with Section QlikView. Here we have an IT analysts ticket service panel where the reduction of data is done by the analyst login on the network. But while the data has to be reduced to the analyst who logs on to the panel, so that the panel shows only his information, the analyst must also see his team's numbers so that he is positioned relative to his team. The problem is that after the reduction, your team numbers become your own numbers, since the data has been reduced. How can I apply Section Access per user and still display the numbers of your team?

Response:

I guess yes...

You analyst has to given access based of NTName and along that side you can give them either field access or values inside field access.

Maybe in your model, you do not have individual number but a team number where everyone has same number.

Can you post a sample data?