Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Section Access

Bom dia,

Preciso de uma ajuda,

Ativei section access no meu arquivo com os dois logins abaixo:

ADMIN para visualizar tudo e USER1 somente para empresa=8

No arquivo local funciona perfeitamente no servidor, quando abro esse cenário na web, USER1 acessa normal, mas ADMIN não conecta, quando informo ADMIN ADMIN volta sempre para a tela de login e senha.

Alguém sabe me dizer o que devo fazer?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Sorry for the reply in English, I hope it still helps you resolve the issue.

The ADMIN user must have a defined reduction value. For example if the reduction value is * it will represent all the defined values in the section access table, which in this case means 8.

ACCESS, USERID, PASSWORD, EMPRESA

ADMIN, ADMIN, ADMIN, *

USER, USER, USER, 8

To get all the values from the data source try adding a reduction value that does not exist in the reduction value. This will lead to that QlikView returns all the values. I commonly use <ALL VALUES> to represent this non existing value.

ADMIN, ADMIN, ADMIN, <ALL VALUES>

USER, USER, USER, 8

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Sorry for the reply in English, I hope it still helps you resolve the issue.

The ADMIN user must have a defined reduction value. For example if the reduction value is * it will represent all the defined values in the section access table, which in this case means 8.

ADMIN, ADMIN, ADMIN, *

USER, USER, USER, 8

To get all the values from the data source try adding a reduction value that does not exist in the reduction value. This will lead to that QlikView returns all the values. I commonly use <ALL VALUES> to represent this non existing value.

ADMIN, ADMIN, ADMIN, <ALL VALUES>

USER, USER, USER, 8

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply, is now working.