Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
Qlik Certification Exam Sale - 40% off. Register by June 30, 2020. GET DETAILS
Highlighted
Not applicable

Select the next image [text object]

Again, good morning everyone! In the attached qvw, a bigger image will pop out when u click on the small image in the straight table, is it possible to make a next button to show the next image(orange after apple in the text object), thanks so much!

3 Replies
Contributor

Re: Select the next image [text object]

Goodmorning Jacky Chan,

See attached file

I made a trigger that gives the next value

After that: trigger with 'show all possible URL's' = only the URL of that particular image

Highlighted
Not applicable

It works but my case is the straight table are dynamic, its hard to assign numbers to them... any solutions? thanks dude

Highlighted
Contributor

You mean: the next value (after 1 and 2) could be 100 or 600 in stead of each value +1.

-With the formula  Above() and Below () you can see in a pivot table what the previous / next value is in a range of values.

But if you select only one value, for example 100 in the prinstcreens below, it doesn't work.

-I know that if you select a value in a list box and then press SHIFT + Arrow down, the next value is selected. So it should be possible, maybe in a macro: look here for something like your question: Macro to select next value in Listbox