Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II

Selected Value should pass to Variable

Hi All,

I have an Qlik Sense App. where I have a variable on Date field and a filter on date field.

I want to value is passing from variable to Filter, however it is not passing from Filter to Variable.

Variable in First Page:

Filter on second page:

The app by default should show for current date. But if I select any date from filter in second page it is not reflecting to first page.

I am attaching the app.

Could anyone please help out to resolve this.

Thanks,

Sarif

15 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can set same as First sheet?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Did not get you sir...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me it is filtering as it is?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

From second Sheet if you select any other date from Filter is it reflecting on th First Page? Is variable getting changed?

Thanks,

Sarif

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like getting, Aren't you? PFA

mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No.. I am not getting.

I am selecting 10/10/2017 from filter

However in the first page it is still showing 10/16/2017

Can you please check once more.

Thanks,

Sarif

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this in sheet 1 as expression

=Max(TOTAL Date(Date#(Z_DATE,'YYYYMMDD'),'M/D/YYYY'))

mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

You mean to use in Variable Box or in Chart?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Where you want to display this max date? In text box / List Box ??