Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selecting a value of dimension in pivot table when indent mode is on

Hi,

When indent mode is on for a pivot table, all dimensions will have small indents. Now, I have total 8 dimensions with small indents.

When I try to select any dimension value except for last dimension, the value gets selected only when I click in the area near to the '+' sign, that is, in the left most area of the cell but in the indent area of next dimesion.

Please find attached an example for the same. When we try to select ID 1 by clicking in the cell, it doesn't get selected. However, when we click near '-' in the indent area of the second dimesion, it gets selected.

Is there any solution where i can select the dimension by clicking any where in the cell?

Thanks in advance!!

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Ashish-

The cell on the right which you are clicking is actually the cell for column 'Article'. When you deselect the 'Use Only First Dimension Label', you will will clearly see when column ID ends and where column Article starts. The cell on the right is really the space for Total/Sub-total label. I am not sure if you can select a total column and expect qlickview to make a selection.

Dinesh.