cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selecting all options in a listbox

Hi,

I have a region(ID) listbox...

i want to show all the regions even though a particular region is selected. i have done that using the set expression.

However, i am unable to replicate the same for my 2nd expression as a result of which instead of a complete line i can see a single dot (value for selected region)....

can we add the same criteria in the 2nd expression so that it shows trend for all regions?

have atatched my file for reference.

thanks in advance.

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, you can apply the same set analysis to each aggregation function in second expression:

=If(GetSelectedCount(Division)=0,((Sum({< ID= >}[Time to complete])/Sum({< ID= >}Time)*Sum({< ID= >}Resource))*0.1)+(Sum({< ID= >}[Time to complete])/Sum({< ID= >}Time)*Sum({< ID= >}Resource)),(Sum({< ID= >}[Time to complete])/Sum({< ID= >}Time)*Sum({< ID= >}Resource)))

Gysbert_Wassenaar

can we add the same criteria in the 2nd expression so that it shows trend for all regions?

Have you tried it?

=If(GetSelectedCount(Division)=0,((Sum({< ID= >}[Time to complete])/Sum({< ID= >}Time)*Sum({< ID= >}Resource))*0.1)+(Sum({< ID= >}[Time to complete])/Sum({< ID= >}Time)*Sum({< ID= >}Resource)),(Sum({< ID= >}[Time to complete])/Sum({< ID= >}Time)*Sum({< ID= >}Resource)))

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand