Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MEJ
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sending to Excel problems

I am having problems to send to Excel when I log onto a Qlikview application (plugin/intranet) and send it to Excel. I have no problem when working with the desktop version though. 

Are there any different settings when working with desktop version vs from the web?

Hopefully there is either a setting in Qlikview or if it is Excel the problem lies. 

For Info, I have Qlikview v12.1, Internet Explorer 11 and Excel 2013 and Windows 7. 

When I export to Excel, it opens Excel, but there is no data, not even cells, just grey.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ramasaisaksoft

it is available in QMC (QlikView Management Console) for Admin people

in QMC-->Documents Tab--> Select source Document-->Select your job from the folder structure-->Right hand side Server Tab--> Availability-123.png

still you are facing issue reach out me on 8376964364

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MEJ
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for your suggestion, but where do you find this setting in your screen dump where I can tick of the Print and Export to Excel all users? In Excel, Qlikview or Internet Explorer?

ramasaisaksoft

it is available in QMC (QlikView Management Console) for Admin people

in QMC-->Documents Tab--> Select source Document-->Select your job from the folder structure-->Right hand side Server Tab--> Availability-123.png

still you are facing issue reach out me on 8376964364

MEJ
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sorry, I am not familiar with QMC. Is that a separate program? I only use Qlikview Developer (or if it is called Enterprise).

Some people are able to export to Excel here in the company. Not sure if it has to do with them using Windows 10 (I am using Windows 7, all others equal (Excel 2013, same QV Plugin, Internet Explorer 11).