Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhavvibudagam
Creator II
Creator II

Set Analysis Expression

Hi,

I have Two fields named Call_Type and Call_Sub-type.I have  used this fields as Filters.

I have taken CALL TYPE As Dimension and used below set analysis expression.It is three parts.

=Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'}>}EID)

-

Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'},CALL_TYPE={'911'},CALL_SUB_TYPE={'COM'}>}EID)

-

Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'},CALL_TYPE={'ANIMAL'},CALL_SUB_TYPE={'DEAD'}>}EID)

Now my requirement is

1.This Total expression(with all the three parts) is valid only when nothing is selected in call_type and CAll_sub-type Filters.

2.if user selects except Call-Type=911,CALL-SUBTYPE=COM and CALL-TYPE=ANIMAL ,CALL_SUB_TYPE=COM

then only

2.if user selects Call-Type=911,CALL-SUBTYPE=COM then First and second part in the above expression is valid

3.if user selects CALL_TYPE= animal, CALL_SUBTYPE=DEAD then  First and third part in the above expression is valid

Please help me to write this condition in set analysis by if condition .

Thanks

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I can able to understand your    second  (2.) query . try the below expression

2.if user selects Call-Type=911,CALL-SUBTYPE=COM then...................

If(AGGR(SUM(1), CALL-SUBTYPE, Call-Type)>0, (Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'}>}EID)  -

Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'},CALL_TYPE={'911'},CALL_SUB_TYPE={'COM'},STATUS_CODE={'12'}>}EID) VALID))

//OR try this

If(Call-Type=’911’and CALL-SUBTYPE=’COM’,

(Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'}>}EID)-

Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'},CALL_TYPE={'911'},CALL_SUB_TYPE={'COM'},STATUS_CODE={'12'}>}EID) VALID))

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Not tested but give it a try;

=Count({<CALL_TYPE=,CALL_SUB_TYPE=,CALL-TYPE=,CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'}>}EID)

-

ALT(

Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'},CALL_TYPE*={'911'},CALL_SUB_TYPE*={'COM'},STATUS_CODE={'12'}>}EID),0)

-

ALT(

Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'},CALL_TYPE*={'ANIMAL'},CALL_SUB_TYPE*={'DEAD'},STATUS_CODE={'12'}>}EID),0)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
bhavvibudagam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your reply

But when i selected calltype 911 and call subtype com then need to get the count of 1st and 2nd part count only in the expression.

By the selection count is not changing

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Ok , try each of the expressions separately in a text box

=Count({<CALL_TYPE=,CALL_SUB_TYPE=,CALL-TYPE=,CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'}>}EID)

-

Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'},CALL_TYPE*={'911'},CALL_SUB_TYPE*={'COM'},STATUS_CODE={'12'}>}EID)

-

Count({<CALL_SOURCE={'ANI/ALI','PHONE','WALK-IN'},CALL_TYPE*={'ANIMAL'},CALL_SUB_TYPE*={'DEAD'},STATUS_CODE={'12'}>}EID)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.