Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Set Analysis - I'm going mad ......

Hello everybody,

in the past this forum helps we with a complex set analysis formel. But just I need, in my opinion, a simple one.

I have think, that I can create the formel by myself, but it doesn't work...

I have created a field, that compute a sum from 2 other database fields. Just now I like to check this new field

if the result is greate 0. If so, I like to have a sum from another database field.

I have try it with this formel but it doesn't work:

=sum({$<[OffeneAufträge.Offene Menge] = {'>(0)'}>} OffeneAufträge.Auftragswert) 

Can anybody give me a hint, please?

Thank you

6 Replies
swuehl
Not applicable

It probably depends on how your Offene Menge is related to Auftragswert, but I think you should try a search expression using double quotes:

=sum({$<[OffeneAufträge.Offene Menge] = {">0"}>} OffeneAufträge.Auftragswert)

Not applicable

@swuehl

This is a variation from the formel that I have testet in the past. It don't work...

thank you for your idea...

swuehl
Not applicable

Would be good if you could describe your data model a bit in detail.

You can give this a try if you want to check the Offene Menge based on Auftragswert:

=sum({$<OffeneAufträge.Auftragswert = {"=sum([OffeneAufträge.Offene Menge])>0"}>} OffeneAufträge.Auftragswert)

Not applicable

My data model is in this case a single file in qlikview that stores the whole data that I need.

In this file exists this fields: "delivered quantity" and "order quantity" , Qlikview computes the field "undelivered quantity" ("order quantity" - "delivered quantity"). I like to compute the "undelivered amount". So if the field "undelivered quantity" is > 0 than qlikview should take a sum of the field "order amount".

That what I try to become with the set analysis function.....

Henric_Cronström
Not applicable

I suggest you use a standard if-function in the script and define the field "undelivered amount" there. Then you do not need set analysis.

perumal_41
Not applicable

Hi,

If Possiple Please upload ur Application

Regards,

Perumal A