Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
javier_florian
Creator III
Creator III

Set Analysis with Rank

Hello Pals,

I have a complex set analysis to show dynamic top ten according a dimension, when I tried to show the first one I set the follow expression and works fine:

Sum({<[Partner]={"$(=Aggr(If(Rank(Total Aggr((Sum({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}>}SumaDeValor)),

[Partner]))=1,[Partner]),[Partner]))"}>}SumaDeValor)

However, if I tried to show "Others" with the condition different to top 10, that didn't work:

Sum({<[Partner]={"$(=Aggr(If(Rank(Total Aggr((Sum({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}>}SumaDeValor)),

[Partner]))>10,[Partner]),[Partner]))"}>}SumaDeValor)

Any explication? How can I fix the set expression to work correctly?

Regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this? and you can use Others option enabled

Sum({<[Partner]={"=Rank(SUM({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}>} SumaDeValor))>10"}>}SumaDeValor)

Or

Sum({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}, [Partner]={"=Rank(SUM({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}>} SumaDeValor))>10"}>}SumaDeValor)

Or else

=IF(Aggr(Rank(SUM({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}>} SumaDeValor)),Partner)>10,Partner)

And expression

Sum(SumaDeValor)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you share your sample file with an expected output?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this? and you can use Others option enabled

Sum({<[Partner]={"=Rank(SUM({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}>} SumaDeValor))>10"}>}SumaDeValor)

Or

Sum({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}, [Partner]={"=Rank(SUM({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}>} SumaDeValor))>10"}>}SumaDeValor)

Or else

=IF(Aggr(Rank(SUM({<Flag-={'BUDGET'}>} SumaDeValor)),Partner)>10,Partner)

And expression

Sum(SumaDeValor)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Where exactly are you trying to show this? What is your dimension for the chart?

javier_florian
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Was I in a loop mental analysis? hahaha