Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mario-sarkis
Creator II
Creator II

Set Analysis

hey all,,

i have this Data :

Network

branch

Data

x

y

z

need to show 2 pie chart:

1- market share of the branch in each Network (when i select a branch i need to see his market share in the term of other branches within the same network)

2-A second pie chart i need to show the market share of the branch in the term of all branches (when i select a branch i need to see the market share of a branch in term of other branches in all Networks)

What should i write as SET ANALYSIS in A PIE Chart in order to see these to conditions??

Thank you,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
mario-sarkis
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hey Thank you For your Reply can you send the qvw again cause i cannot see it..

thank you in advance @ Gysbert Wassenaar

divianjani
Contributor II
Contributor II

hi mario

have a field like "opened time" -> it's showing like this  "'1.22:43:8.000'' s but my requirement need to display into MM:SS format can anyone help me soon

mario-sarkis
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi anjali i think u can use the interval function

interval#(opened time,'MM:SS')

divianjani
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Mario,

I need  help  from you

i have dimension as  sales office and  metric as Revenue, how ever I need to create a gauge chart for that?

how i need to display sales ofc wise revenue amount %  in gauge chart?

I hope anybody can help me

Thanks & Regards

divianjani
Contributor II
Contributor II

you had clarified my doubt earlier  thanks for that,
could you please help me for below one,

Could you please help me,I have an straight table expression like this,
if(Metrics='Approval rate' or Metrics='Activation Rate',num(Only({<Year={'=max(Year)'},Scenario={'Actual'},
Year={$(=max(Year))},MonthNum={$(=max({<Year={$(=max(Year))}>}MonthNum))}>}Value),'#,##0%'),
Only({<Year={'=max(Year)'},Scenario={'Actual'},Year={$(=max(Year))},MonthNum={$(=max({<Year={$(=max(Year))}>}MonthNum))}>}Value)); if(Metrics='Approval rate' or Metrics='Activation Rate',num(Only({<Year={'=max(Year)'},Scenario={'Actual'},
Year={$(=max(Year))},MonthNum={$(=max({<Year={$(=max(Year))}>}MonthNum))}>}Value),'#,##0%'),
Only({<Year={'=max(Year)'},Scenario={'Actual'},Year={$(=max(Year))},MonthNum={$(=max({<Year={$(=max(Year))}>}MonthNum))}>}Value));

it is working fine in the table, however I need put this expression in the scripting , can you show me how to do?