Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Set Analysts Exclude problem

Hello,

I want to exclude two values, Unfortunately, The pop up coming only exclude values.

Help me Please

=If((Avg({<[2014 name] = {*}-{'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} [2014 Score])) >=70,RGB(255,0,0),

if((Avg({<[2014 name] = {*}-{'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} [2014 Score])) <70 and (Avg({<[2014 name] = {*}-{'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} [2014 Score])) >50 ,RGB(0,255,0),

if((Avg({<[2014 name] = {*}-{'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} [2014 Score])) <=50 ,RGB(255, 165, 0)

)

)

)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil

Are you taking about the pop up values displayed in a chart? If so what version of Qlikview are you using? You can suppress the pop-up values in the charts presentation tab and then create an additional expression that you can display as a custom pop-up. Can you explain a little more what your requirement is please?

Kindest Regards

Brian

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Brian,

I am working on Funnel Chart.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anil

The chart type shouldn't matter. Do you have an option to un-tick the pop-up labels on the chart's properties presentation tab? If you un-tick that the automatic pop-ups will disappear and then you can create your own expression to display exactly what you want to show. However the reason for asking which version you have is there was an error in Qlikview 11 sr6 onwards I believe which meant if you un-ticked the pop-up on the presentation tab it would also hide your custom pop-up. However this bug was fixed in sr10. Hope this link may be useful for you.

Re: Custom popup only appear if Popup labels checked

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Brian,

I am not asking about Pop-Up.

I have one field, In that i want to exclude two values. I am asking about Set Analysis. I wrote some code on that, I am asking you is that is correct ot Not?

- Anil

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil,

Which value are you trying to exclude? Otherwise, have you tried using =- in the set analysis that you are using?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

Which two values you want to exclude.??

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I have table like below

namerepScore
A
AlanYoung
B
AllisonMcMurray
C
AlanYoung
D
AmjadMahmood
Sales Objective Category
AlanYoung
Key Message Delivery
AmjadMahmood

Here, I want to create one funnel chart, With the key of whoever received the highest avg score.

I mean,

1) >70 is one

2) <70 and >50

3) <50

Note: I have taken calc dim -

I created one variable - vAverage = Avg({<[2014 name] = {*}-{'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} [2014 Score])

Dimension

=Aggr(If($(vAverage) < 50, '<50',

If($(vAverage) > 70, '>70',

'50-70')),[rep])

Expression

vAverage

Expression BG Color

=If(Avg({$<[2014 name] = {*}-{'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} [2014 Score]) >=70,RGB(255,0,0),

if(Avg({$<[2014 name] = {*}-{'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} [2014 Score]) <70 and Avg({<[2014 name] = {*}-{'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} [2014 Score]) >50 ,RGB(0,255,0),

if(Avg({$<[2014 name] = {*}-{'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} [2014 Score]) <=50 ,RGB(255, 165, 0)

)

)

)

Now, I want to know is that expression is correct one or not?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Kishore,

I want to exclude these two 'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

the expression looks correct.

I might suggest, since you have a variable already, you can try this:

=If(vAverage >=70,RGB(255,0,0),

if(vAverage <70 and vAverage >50 ,RGB(0,255,0),

if(vAverage <=50 ,RGB(255, 165, 0)

)

)

)

Makes a bit more readable