Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

nevilledhamsiri
Valued Contributor

Set Expression with < >

Hi Experts,

Please help me to achieve following out put!

As for the 1st expression, if I am to say MONTH_PROVISION> 1000 & <2000000, how it could be included in to this set expression?

As for the 2nd expression, if  I am to combine  MONTHS_PROVISION +UNDER_OVER_PROVISION & to say if both   MONTH_PROVISION  & UNDER_OVER_PROVISION added together & resulted figure if <500000,then what the outcome is

SUM({<CLASS_CODE-={'MC','M4','M3','CH','PP'},MONTHS_PROVISION={"=MONTHS_PROVISION<2000000"}>}MONTHS_PROVISION)

SUM({<CLASS_CODE={'MC','M4','M3','CH','PP'},UNDER_OVER_PROVISION={"=UNDER_OVER_PROVISION <2000000"}>}UNDER_OVER_PROVISION)

Many Thanks

Neville

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Set Expression with < >

And may be this for the second provision

Sum({<CLASS_CODE={'MC','M4','M3','CH','PP'}, CLAIM_NO = {"=(UNDER_OVER_PROVISION + MONTHS_PROVISION) < 500000"}>}UNDER_OVER_PROVISION)

6 Replies

May be this for the first condition

Sum({<CLASS_CODE -= {'MC','M4','M3','CH','PP'}, MONTHS_PROVISION = {">1000<2000000"}>} MONTHS_PROVISION)

And may be this for the second provision

Sum({<CLASS_CODE={'MC','M4','M3','CH','PP'}, CLAIM_NO = {"=(UNDER_OVER_PROVISION + MONTHS_PROVISION) < 500000"}>}UNDER_OVER_PROVISION)

nevilledhamsiri
Valued Contributor

Re: Set Expression with <  >

Thank Sunny, This is ok. Please also help me to find out an answer if both expressions are added together & make it subject to a condition such as one that I have informed.

Both meaning... one which meets this condition

(UNDER_OVER_PROVISION + MONTHS_PROVISION) < 500000

and

MONTHS_PROVISION > 1000 and MONTHS_PROVISION < 2000000

nevilledhamsiri
Valued Contributor

Thank Sunny,

Now I can build up this to includes different requirements!

Regds

Neville   

Highlighted

cool

Community Browser