cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greend21
Creator III
Creator III

Set Scroll to Always be at the Bottom

I have a chart that I would like to always be scrolled to the bottom to give the most recent information. I don't want to change it to a descending sort because I want it to match the other chart on the page in format. I only see macros for setting a chart to always be scrolled to the right. Does anyone know how to get it to be set to the bottom?

Preserve scroll does not work on reopening.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

There is a way to make Preserve scroll work when opening. You can create bookmark with scroll position at the bottom. You need to select layout and scroll position check box while creating bookmark. Apply this bookmark to document open trigger. The scroll bar will keep the position in the bottom even when document is opened fresh.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

can you take a screen shot of your chart, the expression and the dimension used ?

Digvijay_Singh

There is a way to make Preserve scroll work when opening. You can create bookmark with scroll position at the bottom. You need to select layout and scroll position check box while creating bookmark. Apply this bookmark to document open trigger. The scroll bar will keep the position in the bottom even when document is opened fresh.

greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

This works for me but will it work when it put on a server and opened through accesspoint?

Digvijay_Singh

Not sure of, not having server access as of now to test it out,

rwunderlich‌‌ may help on this, may be better way than this