Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lessassy
Creator
Creator

Set analysis for date range (With Master Calendar script)

Hello community,

I'm struggling to get a set analysis working when the selection requires a range of values (in my case dates). Essentially I'm trying to display a target goal in a field where the 'date' is between a start date and end date. I have looked at various posts on this and similar forums and there are lots of other people trying to do the same thing but I can't seem to get mine working.

Here is a sample of what I have in the script.

Target x3.PNG

SO I have a monthly target for each year (and also a weekly target that change each year)

But I don't know how to display this data in my bar chat and what could be the perfect formula.

I just want to say to Qlik view: When it's year x then you apply this monthly target and this specific weekly target

A match function, a peek function.

I'm kind a newbie when it's about complex function

Cycle group target.PNG

Anyone could help ?

Thnak you

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

It would help if you can share an app where you have been trying to do this or share the data in a form which we can copy paste and load it in (instead of an image of an inline load, paste the inline load as a text)....Also, what is the exact number you are hoping to see from the above data based on the input values you are going to provide?

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Uploading a Sample