Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis, how to exclude data

Hello

I am working on a graph to show different actions, but i want to EXCLUDE the ones with the types called "Miscellaneous".

i have been this expression but i have an error message like Error in set modifier Ad hoc element list....any clue ????

=Count({<types=-{'Miscellaneous'>} distinct manif.K_ACTION)

thanks

JP

28 Replies
Not applicable
Author

i do not have only fnac as result....fnac is one of them 2015-07-23_13h24_31.png

Not applicable
Author

if(match(Name_company,'Fnac Rive','Fnac Balexert','Billeterie fnac'), 'Regroup',Name_company) as Fnac,

Fnac is the name of the new field you created, just replace your dimension 'Name_company' with the new field 'Fnac'

Not applicable
Author

yes....but if i am doing this ..i will not see anymore the other "Name_company" like ticketcorner, tportal, etc....

Not applicable
Author

Your 'Fnac' field will contain all your original 'Name_company' values, with the exception that the three you specified in your match, will now have a value of 'Regroup'. So Fnac will contain ticketcorner, tportal etc

Joe

Not applicable
Author

ok maybe i did not express myself correctly, in my case i have a list of activities that are sold by different companies like Ticketcorner, Service culturel migros, fnac balexert, etc.....

in the result, the user is willing to see the dispatch between all the companies...BUT for Fnac related  is willing to see only one time Fnac.

2015-07-23_14h33_04.png

Not applicable
Author

Yea I think we have some crossed wires here. I'm afraid I don't quite follow the end result you are looking for then, if you can put together a more detailed example that would be helpful.

(might want to consider making it a new thread as this sounds quite different to your original question)

Not applicable
Author

i will right now

Not applicable
Author

i have done it this morning called Mekko chart support but nobody answered

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jean,

just reading that thread and it sounds very similar to what we have originally talked about (the match code already posted).

It might be helpful to expand further and provide some more detail on what you require (in that thread). ideally with a small example application knocked up, or a before and after type view of how the data needs to be presented.