Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rittermd
Master
Master

Set analysis not working

If have a listbox called Program Type.  It contains 5 values. 

I have added [Program Type]= to my expressions so that they will not be affected by this listbox.  This works for 4 of the 5 values.  The expressions continue to change for the 5th value. 

I made this change in about 6 expressions.  They all do the same thing.  Four of them do not change the expression and the fifth one does. 

None of them should change the expression.

I am totally stumped.

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

you are right that is weird....a sample app could help look into it a little further

Anonymous
Not applicable

check whether the 5th value is repeated some where else or having connection with ur expression ....

Not applicable

How did u write the expression  for your Condition....Get me the SnapShot of your condition and the list box...

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Whats your expression?

If you have two parts in a expression like

Count({< [Program Type]=>} Programs) / Count(Total Programs), there is a posibility for that

It needs to used in both the parts like Count({< [Program Type]=>} Programs) / Count({< [Program Type]=>} Total Programs)

Thanks

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Mark,

Can you share your expression. it will help us to understand more.

Regards

kc

Best Regards,
KC
rittermd
Master
Master
Author

Here is one of the expressions that I changed: (eIdentifiedPatients)

Count({$<[Program Type]= ,GICMembMaxProgression={'RY'}+{'RN'}+{'EN'}+{'SN'}+{'MY'}+{'MN'},[Reporting Period] = {'<=$(=Date(vMaxPeriod))'}>}DISTINCT MIGICMembID)

I added Program Type to the existing expression. It works for 4 of the 5 values that Program Type has.

The above expression is used in a text object to display the values on the dashboard.  Can I use the Set Analysis in that expression instead of in the components that make it up?

Here is that expression:

= Num($(eIdentifiedPatients),'#,##0') & ' / ' &   Num($(eIdentifiedPatients) / $(eInsuredPopulation),'#0.0%')

rittermd
Master
Master
Author

I just posted it.  Thanks

rittermd
Master
Master
Author

Problem solved.  The Set Analysis was working fine.  The problem was with some other code in the expression that affected this one Program Type differently than the others.  We removed that code and everything is working just as it should.